From arrizza.org wikiJump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous ⇦ Low_Rate_Peristaltic_Pump||Main Page ⇫ Up||Main Page ⇨ Next|
- See below
- Set up using CLion, cmake, gtest and more - Eclipse is TODO
- Software Basics What is software? How does it run a computer?
- Hardware Basics What is a CPU? What is a micro-controller? Serial Port, GPIO? what are Digital vs Analog pins?
- Arduino Basics What is an Arduino? What is an .ino file?
- Tools and other Setup Oscilloscope and more
- Arduino LED Blink - blinks the built-in LED
- Arduino Serial Output test - prints text to the Arduino serial port
- Arduino Serial Input test - accepts text from a serial emulator and performs an action based on that text
Next stage projects
- Arduino SOS blinker - blink "SOS" in morse code on the LED
- Arduino Fast Square Wave - toggle a GPIO pin at 2Mhz!
- Arduino Interrupts & ISRs - set up a timed interrupt and an interrupt service routine (ISR)
- Arduino Pulser - pulse a GPIO pin accurately from an ISR. Use a ruby script to control the pulse rate.
- TODO Arduino Accurate Pulser - fix the round off problem in Pulser. Use a modified Bresenham's formula to accurately and evenly spread the extra pulses across the pulse array
- TODO Arduino PWM Tester - run a GPIO pin using the built-in Pulse Width Modulation capability of the Arduino (PWM Mode 1)
- TODO Arduino I2C Test - check out the built-in I2C port. It uses I2C communication across two Arduinos. It passes a "ball" back and forth.
Projects using an ADC
- TODO Arduino Generate 32-bit random numbers - generate a 32-bit seed for a random number generator in the Arduino
- TODO Arduino interface to Hall Effect Sensor - create a gauss meter! Attach a hall-effect sensor and read it from the built-in Analog to Digital converter (ADC).
Projects using a Motor
- TODO Arduino Motor Shield Tester - test out an Adafruit Motor Shield
- TODO Arduino IR Tachometer - setup a tachometer using an Infrared (IR) emitter and sensor
- TODO Arduino Motor Shield Tachometer - setup a tachometer and an Adafruit Motor Shield
- TODO Arduino Motor Control - run a motor at a given RPM. The Motor Shield rate is adjusted automatically to hit the set RPM