* install openssh from cygwin's setup.exe
* run: ssh-host-config
* answer 'no' to "privilege separation"
* answer 'yes' to "install sshd as service?"
* answer 'ntsec' to "environment variable CYGWIN"
* run: cygrunsrv -S sshd
* test it from another machine:
* assume 'server_machine' is the hostname of the machine running sshd
* assume 'bob' is the username on server_machine
* run: ssh bob@server_machine
* you'll be asked for the password on server_machine for username bob
* if the password is blank, you won't be able to use ssh. Ensure username bob has a password