From arrizza.org wikiJump to navigation Jump to search
These pages show how to set up uboot on the Raspberry Pi, no Linux. This is useful for example to run your own RTOS or "super-loop" application.
Another possibility is: https://github.com/brianwiddas/pi-baremetal but note that uboot has a lot of built-in facilities that are very useful during development.
- rPI U-boot - How to set up and run u-boot with no Linux
- rPI U-boot run s-rec application - How to load and run the s-rec hello_world application
- rPI U-boot Example App - How to add a your own example s-rec application to U-boot
- rPI U-boot Custom command - How to add a custom command to u-boot
- rPI U-boot run sd card application - How to load and run an application from an SD card
- rPI U-boot run TFTP application - How to load and run an application over tftp